Court street insurance agency, inc.
One of the premier independent insurance agencies in Plymouth, Massachusetts.
Court Street Insurance Agency, Inc. is a general independent insurance agency with a broad range of Commercial, Personal, Life, and Health products. We’ve aligned ourselves with some of the finest carriers to deliver these products to you. Established in 1984 as a one-person operation, Court Street Insurance Agency, Inc. has grown to become one of the premier insurance agencies in Plymouth, MA. From our modest offices in downtown Plymouth, we serve the entire state of Massachusetts.
Court Street Insurance Agency, Inc. is currently owned and operated by 25-year insurance professional Jill Tassinari.
The Corporate Officers
Jill A. Tassinari – President
Jill has over 31 years of insurance experience. She received a BS degree in Finance from the University of South Florida and is a licensed agent for Property/Casualty, Accident, Life, Health and Bonds. She specializes in both Personal and Commercial lines. Designations held: CIC (Certified Insurance Councelor), CISR (Certified Insurance Service Representative) and CPIW (Certified Professional Insurance Woman). Jill can be reached at [email protected].
Charles D. Tassinari – Vice President
Founded the agency in 1984. Charlie has over 50 years of experience in the Real Estate industry and is a life-long resident of Plymouth.
Customer Service Representative with over 18 years experience in the insurance industry. She is a licensed broker who specializes in Personal and Commercial Lines. Designations held: CISR,AAI (Accredited Advisor in Insurance) and CCLP (Certified Commercial Lines Professional.) You can email Erica at [email protected].
Customer Service Representative with over 12 years experience in the insurance industry. She is a licensed broker who specializes in Personal Lines. Designations held: CISR (Certified Insurance Service Representative). You can contact Lindsay at [email protected].
Janine M. Bouchard
Financial Advisor with over 25 years of experience. Janine specializes in financial matters such as life insurance, disability insurance, long term care insurance, 401K and investments. Janine can be reached at [email protected].
Why an Independent Agent?
There is a difference in where you buy your protection. Many people don’t realize there are three sources for insurance:
- Captive Agents, who can sell you the insurance of only one company.
- Telephone Representatives, who can offer you the insurance of one company, and only on the telephone.
- Independent Insurance Agents, who represent a
number ofinsurance companies, and research with these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage, andservice.
Your independent insurance agent:
- Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
- Unlike other agents, is not beholden to any one company; thus, you don’t need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Assists you when you have a claim.
- Is your consultant working with you as you determine your
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs.
- Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products-home, renters, auto, business, life
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Treats you like a person, not just another number.